Wednesday 13 June 2007

$4000 at Eng Lok - What's Our Reserve Price?

LianHeZaoBao on 12 June (Singapore News p5) reported on the Eng Lok Mansion redevelopment. They said the developers plan to build high end luxury boutique apartments. The article disclosed that each unit will be at least 2000 sq ft, of $4000 psf. Target buyers are overseas tycoons. Specifically, it would consist of 26 3-bed units (2000 sq ft), 14 4-bed units (2800 sq ft) and 6 penthouse units (6000 sq ft), along with an Olympic-sized pool.

$4000 psf.

If that's the case, and given that Eng Lok was one of the highest en-bloc sale of its time, what should our Reserve Price at BGV be?

(Updated with more information from the article)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Pariah said...

I have just linked your blog to mine at:
www.singaporeenbloc.blogspot.com

Could you kindly e-mail me at:
singaporeenbloc@gmail.com as I'd like to share some views with you?

Anonymous said...

This is just to say hello. I'm Vanessa. If you're residents of Botanic Gardens View, you've already received a letter from me stating my views on the proposed en-bloc (very much against, for the reasons set out therein). This is helpful information for those residents who might be thinking of saying yes to the en-bloc proposal. Have you considered publicising this blog more widely among the residents of Botanic Gardens View? They are the only ones who can block the proposal, since I doubt if the non-resident owners will care about our concerns. You can get in touch with me via my e-mail address, which was in my letter. Please warn me about attachments though, since I tend to delete unexpected e-mails with attachments as spam automatically.